Beyond the Broadcast
January 26–March 16, 2015
What If . . . ?
What if . . . ? What a haunting, yet profound question. We’ve all found ourselves in situations where we have felt helpless to determine our next step if the unknown were to happen. Either due to lack of knowledge or lack of ability, we wonder what we should do.
And yet, that very act of wondering, of asking questions like, “What If You Suddenly Lose Everything?” or “What If You Need a Second Chance?” stands as a perfect opportunity to gain biblical wisdom about difficult subjects.
As you make your way through this series about the difficult questions and decisions we face, remember that it’s in wrestling with the questions that we come closest to the Lord.
- Exodus 4:29–31
- Job 1:21
- Luke 6:45
- Romans 12:19–21
- 1 Corinthians 4:1–2
- 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Galatians 6:1
- Titus 3:8
- 1 Peter 5:6–8
- 1 John 1:9
These helpful guides provide a clear overview of Chuck's messages, including his main points and application principles. Use the Message Mates to prepare for the program or to review Chuck's points in your own time of study or reflection and find trustworthy tools for digging deeper into the topic of the message.
In a convenient PDF format, you can view the Message Mate online or print out a copy for yourself for future reference.
- What If God Chooses You To Do Something Great?
- What If You Suddenly Lose Everything?
- What If You Are Being Stalked?
- What If a Longtime Friend Deceives You?
- What If You Should Confront Someone in Sin?
- What If Someone Kicks You When You're Down?
- What If You Need a Second Chance?
- What If You Struggle with a Permanent Disability?
- What If a Person Is an Unrepentant Troublemaker?
- What If You Talk Too Much?
- What If Your Boss Is Unfair and Disrespectful?
- What If You Were to Die Tonight?
Support the broadcast of Insight for Living
By your donation today, you help continue the broadcast ministry of Insight for Living.
Can One Person Make a Difference?
March 17–31, 2015
It only takes one spark to get a fire going.
In this motivational series by Chuck Swindoll, you’ll discover how God uses ordinary Christians to spark extraordinary things. You’ll trek along with Paul and other biblical role models who, with God’s power, set the world ablaze.