Join Us in Prayer
Share in our life-changing ministry through your faithful prayers.
Our constant prayer is for God’s blessing on the Insight for Living broadcast throughout the world so that all who desire can hear solid Bible teaching right where they live. Any expansion will require both increased donations and the partnership of qualified national workers who share our passion for the practical delivery of God’s Word.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
- Please pray for God’s Spirit to continue to bring the spiritually hungry into contact with our broadcast, whether through the radio or the Internet.
- Pray for continued strength, wisdom, and unity for Chuck and Cynthia Swindoll and our board of directors as they lead this international ministry.
- Our broadcast staff, Living Bridge Media, would like prayer for how to present the Insight for Living core message in a compelling, creative way.
Additionally, would you join us in praying for these specific needs in September?
- Pray for new listeners to tune in to Chuck’s Abraham series, who will be challenged in their view of who God is and ready to respond to Him in faith.
- Thank God with us for His marvelous provision that allowed us to break ground for our new international headquarters building last month. Pray for a smooth but ambitious construction process.
- Pray for Zygmunt Karel, Insight for Living Ministries’ Polish-language pastor, to be able to broadcast on additional national, secular radio stations in Poland so that millions more in Poland may hear the Good News of God’s love and grace!
- Pray for Insight for Living Ministries’ staff to promote the value of learning God’s Word effectively through our customer service, Web site, printed products, and other media efforts.
Thank you for your faithfulness in supporting Insight for Living Ministries through prayer.
Need to add vitality to your prayer life? Review the characteristics and purpose of prayer, as you remember who it is who’s listening to you!
Visit our Prayer topical page to find resources about prayer.