Grow your understanding of Scripture
In his second letter to Timothy, Paul wrote that “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16–17). Christians from the apostles until now have, like Paul, regarded Scripture as central to the life and growth of the church.
But even though we know its importance to our lives, too often our knowledge and application of Scripture remains minimal. Why? Perhaps sitting down to study the Bible might seem intimidating, or it could just be difficult to carve out some devotional time. Maybe you have questions about the Bible, but you aren’t sure where to look for answers.
Let these tools, articles, audio sermons, and resources help you incorporate the Scriptures more fully into your life.
Insights on the Bible
Find helpful charts and overviews of every book of the Bible to enhance your personal study of the greatest Book ever written.
God’s Masterwork, Volumes One–Four: A Survey of the Old Testament CD Set
In this dynamic and penetrating series, which surveys the thirty-nine books of the Old Testament, Chuck Swindoll removes the common barriers to understanding these ancient books. A treasure trove of spiritual wisdom awaits in this boxed Classic series on the Old Testament. CD Series of 40 CDs. Learn More
"A Symphony for the Soul" from the series God’s Masterwork, Volume One: Beginnings—A Survey of Genesis–Deuteronomy
The Book of books is indeed unique. Not only does Scripture contain His truth, it is His Word, for His Spirit is the author. We begin, in this study, a general examination of the books in the Bible—Genesis through Revelation.
Learn Online Courses Related to Bible
If you are looking for a guided, in-depth approach to Chuck's exposition of biblical truth, our online curriculum is for you.
- Basic Christian Doctrine: Growing Deep in the Christian Life
- A Study of the Book of 1 John: Living Right in a Wrong World
- Romans: The Christian's Constitution
- God’s Masterwork, Volume One: Beginnings—A Survey of Genesis–Deuteronomy
- God's Masterwork, Volume Two The Story of God's People—A Survey of Joshua–Esther
- God's Masterwork, Volume Three: Poets, Prophets, and Promises—A Survey of Job–Daniel
- God's Masterwork, Volume Four An Invitation to Return—A Survey of Hosea–Malachi
- God's Masterwork, Volumes One–Four A Survey of the Old Testament
Our Gift to You . . .
Insight’s Bible Handbook
In appreciation of your support of Insight for Living Ministries, you can choose to receive this resource when you donate today.
This 134-page softcover book will answer significant questions about this most significant Book.