In 1987, Insight for Living, Inc., an incorporated, not-for-profit association, was established in Blackburn, Victoria. The 30-minute daily radio broadcast, Insight for Living, now airs on more than 130 radio stations across Australia.
The role of Insight for Living Australia and South Pacific is to:
- Produce and distribute radio programs
- Provide support to the growing radio network
- Provide a “listening ear” to those in need and refer to professionals where warranted
- Distribute Chuck Swindoll’s and Insight for Living’s publications and broadcasts
- Support the local church through referrals and resources