Women's Purity Articles
Find your way out of the traps and snares the Enemy has set for you and for those you love.
- Bathsheba: Walking into Adultery
- Delilah: Tempting a Man to Death
- Greener-Grass Syndrome No one just walks into an affair. The downward slope leading to affairs of the heart or the body is soft underfoot and gradual. Many women wander out of their own yards and into another’s because of the proverbial temptation: the grass over the fence looks so much more refreshing than the grass in their own yard.
- Modesty and Authenticity It’s a rare woman who can stay grounded in her assurance of who she really is, especially when she’s just one among many women who are all competing for “most beautiful” and “best dressed.” Chuck Swindoll praises Esther for being such a woman. Even after winning the contest, she never forgot who she served and who really placed her in the king’s palace.
- Moral Purity
- Protecting Your Marriage from Its Greatest Threat Many affairs between coworkers could have been avoided if those involved had read this practical, hard-hitting article first. It delineates some very clear boundaries to set firmly to keep yourself away from tempting situations and to prevent sending unintended signals. Read this article if you want to protect your marriage from being harmed by your work relationships.
- Rahab: Demonstrating Courageous Faith
- Signs That Your Husband May Be Involved in Internet Sex
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet Pornography
- The Shocking Truth: Dealing with the Emotional Impact of Your Husband’s Internet Sex Habits
- The Three-Second Pause
- What the Bible Says about Lust
- When He's Not Leading This article is of great value to a wife who is discouraged with the lack of spiritual interest and leadership by her husband. She is cautioned here against behavior that may seem natural but is instead harmful to her husband’s growth. As she can learn to let go of her own resentments and requirements and rely on the power of prayer, the Holy Spirit can begin to work in the heart of her husband unhindered.