Place your cares to the side and giggle for a while as you embrace the joy that an abundant life in Christ offers.
- A Reason to Smile
- Free to Be Funny
- Funny Truth
- How to Waste Your Time This Year Many of us are unaware of how our own thoughts can rob us, day after day, of having the joy and peace God wants us to have. Chuck Swindoll brings this point home in a clever yet convicting manner, as he describes to a tee the kinds of thoughts that we can so easily harbor and allow to weigh us down. He suggests that when we can replace those thoughts with the mind of God, we’ll see our productivity and effectiveness soar.
- It's a Guy's Life!
- Laugh It Off
- Seven Ways to Cultivate Joy Some may think that joy is an emotion that you either feel or you don’t. Chuck Swindoll suggests that joy is more of an intentional attitude that we have a lot of control over. He lists seven practical principles that, when practiced regularly, will be sure to help us put negativity and worry behind us and develop the joyful, steady character God desires of us.
- The Fruit of the Spirit Is Not Lemons
- The Winsome Witness A joyless Christian, according to Chuck Swindoll, is an ineffective Christian. The best advertisement we can make for the cause of Christ may just be the smile on our faces—or the best jokes we can tell. Chuck gives examples of great Christian leaders who were known for being lighthearted. And he then gives three pointers on how we can cultivate joy in our lives and in our homes.
- Things I’ve Learned from Raising Kids
- Things My Mother Taught Me