Travel on the path toward freedom as you learn more about the surpassing riches of God’s amazing grace!
- Alternatives to Grace
- Amazing Grace on Display It’s quite rare in our society to witness grace in action. We’re fortunate, therefore, to have this account from King David’s life of a kindness bestowed to one who had not earned it and who didn’t expect it. Charles Swindoll recounts this little-known story and sees in it a glimpse of the kind of lavish acceptance we will experience someday in heaven.
- Defining Liberty
- Do What Is Right
- Four Antilegalistic Strategies
- Grace Allows Us to Accept Ourselves—Warts and All
- Grace Is Life
- How to Begin a Relationship with God This article presents a very clear explanation for why all people need a Savior and why Jesus Christ is the only one in all of history who can provide salvation. Finally, it offers the step of faith needed to begin a personal walk with God. If you haven’t taken that step, read this article today!
- How to Stop Expecting Perfection
- It's Time to Embrace Grace by Embracing the Unlovely Although Jesus has given us the perfect example of extending grace to the unworthy, we as Christians are often slow to learn from His example when it comes to showing grace to each other. In this article, Chuck Swindoll gives a beautiful example of grace extended to one who needed it and challenges us to look for ways to do the same.
- Marital Grace Through confessing an area of weakness in his own life and marriage, Chuck explains the necessity of allowing grace into your marriage relationship by trusting your spouse and setting him or her free. Jealous, controlling thoughts and behavior that merely reflect one’s own fears and insecurities will smother and stifle your spouse and, therefore, your marriage.
- Performing Acts of Grace
- The Risk in Grace
- What Do You Look For?