Where Donations Go
What would you think if there was a guaranteed method for doubling your money? Would you think it was too good to be true? Will Rogers would advise taking a dollar out of your pocket, folding it in half, and placing it back in your pocket. Well, that’s certainly one way of “doubling” your money; however, most of us want a better return.
Jesus advised we not get too caught up in our earthly investments because they have a way of disappearing (Matthew 6:19). Instead, for those who want to really make their money work for them, Jesus counseled us to invest in eternity. These investments, Jesus promised, will never cease to pay dividends (Matthew 6:20) and always reveal our real priorities (Matthew 6:21).
Over the course of more than three decades, many have had a heart for the mission of Insight for Living Ministries. They have faithfully entrusted to us a part of the treasure the Lord first entrusted to them. And we, in turn, have invested those funds into our various ministries that continue to reap eternal returns.
Perhaps you have a heart for the mission of Insight for Living Ministries as well and are considering investing some of your treasure with us . . . but you wonder whether or not that would be a wise investment. You might ask yourself how Insight for Living Ministries distributes its funds. This is a good question. Every shrewd investor should “settle accounts” with those who are entrusted with such investments (Matthew 25:14–19). Insight for Living Ministries holds this trust as sacred, so the information you’ll find on these pages is an open and honest accounting of how we’ve allocated our donors’ investments over the past few years. As you seek to be a wise steward of God’s treasures, please consider this information carefully. We believe you’ll find us “good and faithful servants” of the funds the Lord has graciously given to us through our donors.
How your gifts to our ministry are spent
- Program Costs: 84%
- Support: 10%
- Fundraising: 6%
Recent, major accomplishments that have taken place at Insight for Living Ministries
- New language translations and broadcast ministries have been started in Romania and Indonesia.
- Insight for Living's Mandarin program to Chinese people around the world continues to expand.
- Translation work continues for Paws & Tales, our children's program, in Albanian.
Notable facts about Insight for Living Ministries
- More than 1,500 radio stations airing the Insight for Living broadcast in the U.S.
- Six language groups hearing the Insight for Living broadcast
- English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
- Eight international office locations
- Australia, Canada, UK, Arabic, Poland, Brazil, Guatemala, Russia
- Eleven IFL International Ministries
- Australia, Canada, UK, Arabic, Poland, Brazil, Guatemala, Russia, Visión Para Vivir, Romania, and Indonesia
- Twelve different ministry Web site addresses
- More than 57,000 listener calls answered in 2013
- More than 107,000 products shipped out in 2013
- More than 135,000 packages mailed in 2013
- More than 3.3 million e-mail messages sent out monthly
- More than 730,000 Bible-teaching resources produced per year
- More than 27 million MP3 files of Chuck’s messages accessed online or downloaded in 2013